Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Hot Topics  |  Latest Postings  |  View Unreplied  |  Forum Bookmarks
Search
Hot Searches:

LATEST TOPICS |  FORUMS » VIDEO CARDS » ASUS STRIX 1080 TI/ BACK ORDER CRAP...
Subject: Asus Strix 1080 ti/ back order crap
Share this:  
Author Date Posted Tools
jack_h24 Apr 20, 2017 12:05 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

I ordered my card on April 4th and have seen stock coming via the stock checker but have yet to receive any update on when my card will be shipping. I think it would be nice to inform customers when their item might come in, it seems like they know when shipments are coming in and roughly how much product will come in, but don't update people on how far down the backorder list they are after they get in a new shipment.

If I knew for example that I was fiftieth in line for the card and that their next three shipments that are a week apart only contain fifteen cards I probably would not have bought the card here at all. instead they just put something like "5-10 days this product is available," which might be true for people who ordered weeks in advance, but for the people who see that and think well I only need to wait a week or two and then they will have stock in its definitely untrue and a little misleading.To me it seems pretty simple to have some sort of a ticket system that will update the customer on their place in backorder list as stock comes in, rather than leaving people in the dark for days/weeks.

I messaged customer service a while back and was told that the tentative ETA was April 11th and that I could expect cards to ship in 1-2 days after stock came in which turned out to be false (for me at least)and has left me confused and annoyed.

Any one else have thoughts on this and can I get an actual update on my order.

Topic URL: http://forums.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2755531

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source
David_D130 Apr 20, 2017 07:21 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Same for me with the Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme they receive really limited quantity April 7th, after this ETA was 12th they do not receive anything from my understand so I contacted the support chat and they said that ETA was 19th, no feedback at all we are all waiting for our cards again.

jack_h24 Apr 20, 2017 08:34 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Ya I mean they will gladly telly you when the next shipment will come in, but they never seem to mention if your order will be shipped after they get their stock in.

Jamie_C18 Apr 27, 2017 08:08 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Are you still waiting? I just bought one on the 24 because it said they were in stock. Over the last 4 days of checking the website it has changed from in stock to out of stock to back ordered many times lol. If I have to wait a month I won't be to impressed. Another vendor says they are in stock but I don't know if that is accurate either.

Christian_H15 Apr 28, 2017 07:23 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

I canceled my order yesterday and bought one from Newegg they have plenty in stock. It's already shipped out.

Call Queue
Now Serving
Avg. Response Time
Estimate: 33 mins
Request Call Back
(Web Orders Only)

All Time Experts
1. Mr. Friendly™ (51387)
2. The Wizard (39824)
3. death_hawk™ (35144)
4. Not An Expert (26343)
5. Lance W (25246)

Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.