Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Hot Topics  |  Latest Postings  |  View Unreplied  |  Forum Bookmarks
Search
Hot Searches:

LATEST TOPICS |  FORUMS » NCIX.COM QUESTIONS & ANSWERS » I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN SCAMMED......
Subject: I feel like I've been scammed...
Share this:  
Author Date Posted Tools
Charles_L Sep 02, 2017 05:40 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Hello.

I am writing this topic today to give my impressions on a recent order I've made.
So I've made an order for a new headset on the August 11 and it was supposed to be delivred within about 6 to 8 business days. Few days after my order I've seen that everything was doing fine and my order was at the status "Order processed" but the shipping wasn't processed yet,

Now it's been 3 weeks or 15 business days and I've still have not received my order... I've not even received anything to track the shipping. I've tried to contact NCIX. I've sent them a message which they say will take about 1 - 2 business days until they answer... well it's been a week and still no answer! I've tried to call them but I couldn't reach anyone to talk to about the issue I'm facing.

This is some bull*****seriously...

Topic URL: http://forums.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2760550

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source
Bill_G Sep 02, 2017 11:22 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

I'm in the same situation but I ordered a tablet, 2 weeks since I ordered with "order processed" but no shipping, I've put in tickets that have gone unanswered for a week now. I think I may have to use my banks dispute a purchase process to get my money back because a week of unanswered tickets and no shipping updates is cause for alarm.

I've been using ncix to order computer parts and other things for 12 years now, and now I think this it for me. I've been reading numerous similar situations and bad customer service complaints from reddit but didn't think much of it because up til now my experience with ncix has been positive and pleasant, now it is doubtful that I will order from ncix again.

DJZ Sep 03, 2017 03:41 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Contact customer support on a business day and they'll sort you out. Request a callback, it's the most effective way to get in touch with NCIX.

Charles054 Sep 03, 2017 08:35 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing about NCIX. I've also been purchasing for a total of around 1500$ of computers parts and I've never been disappointed until now. I've also thought about contacting my bank to cancel the payment but I doubt they will be able to do so since it's been more than 3 weeks now that the payment has been done...

Sam Sep 07, 2017 12:36 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Ditto here. I am not able to get through the voice chat. NCIX was once a very reputable company. I have used them since they Netlink computers. Now, they seem to be dribbling their way into full closure.

I will be waiting according to my credit card company and the they will process a charge back on my credit card. This sadly seems to be the only way of resolving unfulfilled orders these days with NCIX.

Patcoola Sep 08, 2017 05:32 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Quote: (Bill_G @ Sep 02 2017, 11:22 PM)

I've been using ncix to order computer parts and other things for 12 years now, and now I think this it for me. ~Bill_G

Me too, I do at least 4 orders per year since 2003 and I can tell you everything is just getting worst.
I've had problems with payment options, redeeming gift cards online, website's slow performance, packages split across Canada, now long back orders.

I watch a lot of NCIX product listings everyday, lots of items are low stock or back ordered. I'm thinking of switching to Amazon, their prices are often lower and their shipping is better.

gerry_c5 Sep 11, 2017 08:15 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Worst company I ever dealt with. Had three builds done over the years but the latest was a disaster. Had to return the build back twice because they had a toddler assembling the build.
First time it came to me, I noticed they put the wrong cables [4 pin] on the Asus Z270 Mark 1 mobo/HAF X case on the side panel fan. Also there were no SATA cables on the mobo side of the case installed, nor were there any SATA cables in any of the boxes, and I know ASUS supplies these cables. Returned for repair [RMA]. It came back with those items fixed. Then noticed that front USB 3.x ports on the case were not activated. Checked BIOS to be sure USB 3.x was turned on, double checked my drivers, opened the case and saw that they never installed the cable on the USB 3.x port of the mobo to the front of the case. Returned for full refund as they offered instead of a repair as who knows what I'd find next. They shorted me $129.28 on my credit card and gave me the reason that they charged me for shipping back and forth twice., I explained to them that if they would've built the PC properly in the first place, I wouldn't have had to return it. They finally credited me back on that. After over 20 years of dealing with them, never again! I'll only use them for price matching with another online firm!

L999 Sep 11, 2017 10:41 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

I feel like I've been scammed too, similar situation where order is not being shipped nor support being responsive. I've spent over $10,000 shopping at NCIX over the years and this latest order has been so bad I don't think I would consider them again in the near future

Sam Sep 13, 2017 07:43 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Finally, I received a response!

However, it seems they are not being transparent. I was told the order would arrive early this week. Still nothing.

NCIX, your credibility is becoming as reliable as President Donald Trump!

This message was modified by the poster at 09 13, 2017 07:44 PM

Tricky212 Sep 15, 2017 01:32 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Grow the f up! " Your credibility is becoming as reliable as President Donald Trump!" says the one who makes baseless, unsubstantiated claims " I don't think NCIX's "PR babe", Esther ever returned to NCIX? This could be symbolic of their corporate culture where morale is low and nobody gives AF?"

This message was modified by the poster at 09 15, 2017 01:41 AM

Call Queue
Now Serving
Closed
Avg. Response Time
Closed
Request Call Back
(Web Orders Only)

All Time Experts
1. Mr. Friendly™ (51387)
2. The Wizard (39824)
3. death_hawk™ (35144)
4. Not An Expert (26343)
5. Lance W (25246)

Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.