Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Hot Topics  |  Latest Postings  |  View Unreplied  |  Forum Bookmarks
Search
Hot Searches:

LATEST TOPICS |  FORUMS » GENERAL DISCUSSIONS » NCIX OPERATING STATUS...
Subject: NCIX Operating Status
Share this:  
Author Date Posted Tools
Jimmy2Times Nov 14, 2017 07:52 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Regardless of what is really happening with the company....NCIX themselves have really put the nails in their own coffin, by not having any official response to all the rumours and chatter on various forums on the internet, not to mention their own message boards. By not addressing the rumours directly and clearly, they have caused frustration and panic among their customers leading to the massive cancellation of orders that we have seen.

Even if somehow the company emerges from whatever is going on and through restructuring, new financing, ect, is able to return to any semblance of what it used to be...nobody is going to trust or take a chance with them.

What a shame and waste.

Topic URL: http://forums.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2762883

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source
DarylNormark Nov 14, 2017 08:04 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Well said. NCIX was my go-to company for years for IT equipment & supplies for the company I work for. NCIX closed down their B2B department on October 31st at which point I cancelled my orders with them and requested an immediate refund. After a few more refund requests but no actual refund forthcoming I've just put a claim in with my credit card company to get my money back.
NCIX is circling the drain, if they recover I doubt I will bring my business back to them as I have lost confidence. I've started buying from another Canadian company based in Ontario, so far so good...
Sad to see a once good Canadian company go down the tubes.

Babaghan Nov 14, 2017 08:04 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

The "restructuring" has failed. It now appears to me the remaining staff are trying to wind down operations as quickly and as orderly as possible. As in staving off bankruptcy protection and keeping the bailiff from changing the locks on the building until the everyone on the inside has tied up the loose ends.

DarylNormark Nov 14, 2017 08:07 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Hopefully one of those "loose ends" is refunding the money for all the customers that cancelled their orders!

Peter_K59 Nov 14, 2017 09:20 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

I used to be a faithful customer too.

It seems NCIX is taking orders, not shipping, and keeping the money by not responding to messages or cancel requests. If that is true, it's fraud. Is Steve Wu still the owner and is he aware this bs is going on?

UPDATE: Refund was processed and received today.

This message was modified by the poster at 11 14, 2017 01:59 PM

DarylNormark Nov 14, 2017 09:33 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

At this point anyone who is waiting for NCIX to refund the money on a cancelled order would be wise to contact their credit card company ASAP and have the charges disputed and reversed. Once NCIX declares bankruptcy it's going to be a lot more difficult to get your money out.

Jimmy2Times Nov 14, 2017 09:45 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

If indeed bankruptcy is pending...then customers who have paid for but not recieved their items will NOT recoup ANY losses after the company files.
All cash and assets the company has left will be awarded to its major creditors such as the banks and distributors.
Which is WHY NCIX should be releasing a clear and concise statement on what is transpiring with the company

This message was modified by the poster at 11 14, 2017 09:46 AM

Entz Nov 14, 2017 10:37 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

+1, communication is absolutely key in this kind of thing. Regardless of what is happening. Once a panic starts, if nothing is done it just snow balls and makes things far worse. Even if NCIX wasn't dying, this kind of stuff will kill it just as fast. If they ditched most of their support and closed phone support say so etc. Don't string people along..

FWIW my free item from rewards, that had free shipping from points, was shipped within 3 business days and delivered today. So some stuff is still working i guess..

This message was modified by the poster at 11 14, 2017 10:39 AM

comitu Nov 14, 2017 10:44 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

It's funny how they have time to delete my posts but they don't have time to make a refund  

Peter_K59 Nov 14, 2017 10:52 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

I paid with Interac hoping it would come quicker. After 15 years in ecommerce I didn't learn my lesson. Oh well, I'm about to learn about small claims court...

UPDATE: Refund was processed and received today.

This message was modified by the poster at 11 14, 2017 02:01 PM

Sam - NCIX Nov 14, 2017 11:34 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Hi Peter - your order has been canceled and will be refunded to your account shortly

Tip Posting | My Postings (77) | My Reviews (1) | View Source
DarylNormark Nov 14, 2017 12:29 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

If I had a dollar every time someone at NCIX promised me the refund was "in process"...well, I wouldn't need a refund anymore...

No offense Sam but I've had a credit card refund "on it's way" for over two weeks now. NCIX credibility is a pretty thin at the moment.

This message was modified by the poster at 11 14, 2017 12:31 PM

Peter_K59 Nov 14, 2017 01:59 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Sam - thanks. Confirming refund was received today. I will update  my post if possible. I appreciate it!

Call Queue
Now Serving
Closed
Avg. Response Time
Closed
Request Call Back
(Web Orders Only)

All Time Experts
1. Mr. Friendly™ (51387)
2. The Wizard (39824)
3. death_hawk™ (35144)
4. Not An Expert (26343)
5. Lance W (25246)

Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.