Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Hot Topics  |  Latest Postings  |  View Unreplied  |  Forum Bookmarks
Search
Hot Searches:

LATEST TOPICS |  FORUMS » GENERAL DISCUSSIONS » THIS PLACE IS LIKE A CULT....
Subject: This place is like a cult.
Share this:  
Author Date Posted Tools
Clucker Nov 13, 2017 12:30 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

I used to enjoy reading stuff from the regulars here, but most of you are still trying to prop up this company. Just admit its dead already. Still telling people that they'll get customer service when you damn well know the company fired off all of its support staff. Even one retard picking up the phone could manage to deal with the few orders that still went through here, but nobody is on the lines. Cause you know what? Its a dead company. Cost like what 12 bucks an hour to pay someone to manage the phones.

Greg is on vacation. Delusional thinking. Right when the company goes completely belly up, he decides to go on a vacation. Obviously, he bailed already.

Still holding out hope somehow they'll get millions of dollars infused into this place to keep it running so eventually, they might pull themselves outta the hole when they dug it themselves.

Topic URL: http://forums.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2762827

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source
Tricky212 Nov 13, 2017 01:16 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Place is like a cult? It's called loyalty. Something you probably don't value or understand. I'm sure you are probably one of those customers who basically purchases from whichever company offers the best pricing or waits impatiently for a company to go belly up before taking advantage of the closing out deals. Words of encouragement and support are needed right now. My hope is that they are able to restructure the business so that it remains viable for the sake of those who depend on this company to make ends meat. For those who got laid off by the company, I feel terrible for them, but unfortunately that is the nature of the retail business.

Clucker Nov 13, 2017 07:23 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Yup yup. Still blind and another cultist. There isn't going to be a closing out sale, they don't even have any stock. This place had a monopoly in this market for over a decade in the whole country. It wasn't the nature of retail that ended everything, other people are still selling hardware here under a similar platform and they are still making money.

Fred D Nov 13, 2017 08:29 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Lots of rumours going around and NCIX not doing anything about it might not be their best move.
I ordered 4 items on Thursday and just received everything so something is still working.
NCIX being NCIX of course there's still gonna be F*** ups here and there but I wouldn't call them dead already.

My 2 cents.

BoredNow Nov 13, 2017 09:55 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Oh it's always been a freak'n cult here, nothings changed.

All the rumors flying around with no clearing up ncix statements does make me concerned though.

At this time I feel more comfortable making $xxx.xx purchases elsewhere like my recent GTX 1070 purchase I just couldn't order it here with all the rumors flying around.

DJZ Nov 13, 2017 10:20 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

What do you mean "it's called loyalty". You don't owe any loyalty to a business... It's such a ridiculous idea. You owe your loyalty to your wallet. I'll be disloyal the second I can get better service elsewhere.

I'll be loyal to the company that'll be "loyal" to me by offering me the best prices and services. It's a two-sided road. I give my money if it's earned.

A company which doesn't provide me with good service is disloyal to me and doesn't deserve my business.

This message was modified by the poster at 11 13, 2017 10:21 AM

CrazyEyes Nov 13, 2017 01:57 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

I have always ordered my products here because of price matching, but after seeing all these cancelled orders ,and stock issues I ordered my 8700k from somewhere else and was in stock.

comitu Nov 13, 2017 03:10 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Agree, be loyal to your buddies here on the forum. The owner has no clue you exist. Then, the other company kept me on hold for 20 min. I hung up and called again and they never answer. They didn't answer my phone calls second day and the day after. Happens everywhere.

TetraSky Nov 13, 2017 03:47 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

To be fair, I haven't been here in weeks, but you'd have to be pretty damn "loyal" toward NCIX to even bother coming here all the time anyway.

Honestly, right now I'm finding that other stores have better prices nowadays... This wasn't the case a few years ago. So I have a lot fewer "opportunity" to order from NCIX...

Which is sad since I did get some good service and great prices way back then. Dunno how it is today though, especially if it is like you're saying and Greg bailed out, support is non-existent and what not.

Call Queue
Now Serving
Closed
Avg. Response Time
Closed
Request Call Back
(Web Orders Only)

All Time Experts
1. Mr. Friendly™ (51387)
2. The Wizard (39824)
3. death_hawk™ (35144)
4. Not An Expert (26343)
5. Lance W (25246)

Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.