Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Hot Topics  |  Latest Postings  |  View Unreplied  |  Forum Bookmarks
Search
Hot Searches:

LATEST TOPICS |  FORUMS » GENERAL DISCUSSIONS » STATEMENT FROM YOU, NCIX?...
Subject: Statement from you, NCIX?
Share this:  
Author Date Posted Tools
Freddy Sep 06, 2017 05:58 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

What is going on?

I'm looking at many threads in here listing issues, asking questions.

Right now, because of this, I would not be ordering from you.

I will also tell peoples that I used to tell "go check NCIX" to be careful.

Please write something up.

From someone that spent many thousands over the years.

Topic URL: http://forums.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2760638

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source
­­­­­ Sep 06, 2017 06:09 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

So you decided to artificially increase a number of valid requests NCIX has to handle by posting a useless question?

Do you know you are just creating more work for NCIX and because of this legitimate customers who are waiting for their issues to be addressed, will now have to wait longer.

Do not avalanche NCIX queue with useless requests unless you really need help.

computer_guru Sep 06, 2017 07:41 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

They are closing their Ontario branch to re-focus, that's all. They expanded too fast and the growing pains apparently weren't attended to so it seems that they are scaling back, re-assessing and moving forward from there.

I've seen the *****talking threads on other forums about unhappy employees etc, but there are always unhappy employees with every company, always something to complain about (high sales goals, moved up sales goals, deduction from employess, lack of management, etc etc), but if those people had any backbone they would have stood up for themselves and tried to make a change instead of just taking a hike and than leaving their grievance on a message board hiding behind their computer.

This generation, social media, no back bone, they can raise a stink online where it's easier than being face to face.

d2frm Sep 06, 2017 09:21 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (Freddy @ Sep 06 2017, 05:58 PM)

From someone that spent many thousands over the years.

I like how they think this qualifying statement grants their comments more weight.

Except it never does - unless NCIX is a political party and you're fully expecting a kickback with your "contributions".

It's all fun and stuff when you can be an anonymous nobody online. How fun is it when you have to own up to what you write online? This is why we can't have nice things.

crazyea Sep 06, 2017 11:55 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

YEh, because NCIX shouldn't care at all about the concerns of long term customers.

jakeElwood Sep 07, 2017 12:03 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Long term customers should be appreciated instead of all the deals going to grab new customers(shaw/telus/etc), but, d2frm is exactly correct also.

Just because DeathHawk bought 10,000 HDDs doesnt mean he/she should be treated any better or worse than I.

This message was modified by the poster at 09 07, 2017 12:05 AM

Jason_H22 Sep 07, 2017 09:04 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (jakeElwood @ Sep 07 2017, 12:03 AM)

Just because DeathHawk bought 10,000 HDDs doesnt mean he/she should be treated any better or worse than I.

That only assumes that you've brought in or have the potential of the same level of spending.
It's a capital enterprise. If I am spending upwards to $100,000 a year with NCIX, I sure expect to not get equal treatment to someone spending under $5000 through the same time period.

NCIX does take care of this in case you are interested. I have a direct contact rep with NCIX that I have been assigned, which does allow direct and fairly immediate service for many things. If you think that's unfair, then you are free to spend as much or more than we have over the years and I am sure NCIX would be perfectly happy to assign you a direct representative as well.

jakeElwood Sep 07, 2017 09:55 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (Jason_H22 c Sep 07 2017, 09:04 AM)

That only assumes that you've brought in or have the potential of the same level of spending.
It's a capital enterprise. If I am spending upwards to $100,000 a year with NCIX, I sure expect to not get equal treatment to someone spending under $5000 through the same time period.

NCIX does take care of this in case you are interested. I have a direct contact rep with NCIX that I have been assigned, which does allow direct and fairly immediate service for many things. If you think that's unfair, then you are free to spend as much or more than we have over the years and I am sure NCIX would be perfectly happy to assign you a direct representative as well.

Being at a contract type level of spending yes. This would be obvious though.

What i am saying and assume d2frm is that it is ridiculous these people spend 5k$ on a PC and are entitled a direct 24hr line to the owner and cookies because they are so special.

They are special in that they are a customer same as everyone else.

I have a feeling you just wanted to puff up online about your company spending though?

edit: DeathHawk was probably a bad example, he probably spent enough and often enough to assume a rep.

This message was modified by the poster at 09 07, 2017 09:59 AM

crazyea Sep 07, 2017 10:27 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (jakeElwood @ Sep 07 2017, 12:03 AM)

jakeElwood said:
Long term customers should be appreciated instead of all the deals going to grab new customers(shaw/telus/etc), but, d2frm is exactly correct also.

This message was modified by the poster at 09 07, 2017 12:05 AM

Any customer, no matter the level of spender, should be of concern. If I spend $1000 and you spend $10k, we can both do the same kind of damage with negative press.

But, a longterm customer is their bread and butter. Annoy enough of them and you have no business.

As for Op's comment. I would also appreciate some kind of statement from NCIX indicating at a minimum what is is happening, and how they intend to repair it because whether it is said or not we all know they are in trouble right now.

Jason_H22 Sep 07, 2017 10:48 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (jakeElwood x Sep 07 2017, 09:55 AM)

I have a feeling you just wanted to puff up online about your company spending though?

Why? That's not really a bragging rights scenario.

My point was that customers are not equal, and should not assume equal treatment. My numbers were in no way to 'puff up' about my company. I would be delusional to think I am even in the ball park of a major purchaser. My numbers were given just to illustrate a point in that I expect a higher level of service as a customer due to the spending level, not for how long I have been around for.
If it makes you feel better, I don't spend anywhere close to $100,000 a year at NCIX anymore. Service in the last few years has degraded to the point I have moved almost all my purchasing to another business. Not bragging as it's not my money and I don't own the business. I just approve purchases.

Quote: (jakeElwood x Sep 07 2017, 09:55 AM)

edit: DeathHawk was probably a bad example, he probably spent enough and often enough to assume a rep.

Using him as an example just refutes your own point of all customers should be treated equal. So while not a good example to enforce your first line, it does go to prove the point.

This message was modified by the poster at 09 07, 2017 10:52 AM

Tommy_W Sep 07, 2017 10:57 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Agree 100% - this is why companies like softchoice have different levels of sales executives to cater to customers with different spend level. If you guys think $100K is alot, think again. Some companies spend more than that on software license vs hardware lol

adz124 Sep 07, 2017 10:58 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (Jason_H22 @ Sep 07 2017, 09:04 AM)

Congratulations on coming off as being entitled, self-absorbed and arrogant. Are you a narcissist as well?

Greg * NCIX.com Sep 07, 2017 11:13 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (adz124 @ Sep 07 2017, 10:58 AM)

Congratulations on coming off as being entitled, self-absorbed and arrogant. Are you a narcissist as well?

No, he's not wrong.

We have a specific B2B team that handles small business all the way up to large corporate enterprise sales. These sales reps handle a smaller number of customers, but larger dollar figures per order.

The guy building one $1500 computer may require 20 minutes with a sales rep to get everything decided. The guy buying forty $1000 computers will need more time than that.

Tip Posting | My Postings (18730) | My Reviews (4) | My Profile | View Source
Greg * NCIX.com Sep 07, 2017 11:20 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (computer_guru @ Sep 06 2017, 07:41 PM)

They are closing their Ontario branch to re-focus, that's all. They expanded too fast and the growing pains apparently weren't attended to so it seems that they are scaling back, re-assessing and moving forward from there.

We were there for 8 years, so we did give it a good try.

Unfortunately, the walk-in sales weren't enough to make the stores profitable, so it was decided we'd be able to better serve the Ontario market by going back to online sales only.

Tip Posting | My Postings (18730) | My Reviews (4) | My Profile | View Source
Tommy_W Sep 07, 2017 11:25 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Going back online w/o vendor support or credit hold doesn't help much either.

Fire Fire Fire... Sep 07, 2017 12:09 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (Tommy_W l Sep 07 2017, 11:25 AM)

Tommy_W said:
Going back online w/o vendor support or credit hold doesn't help much either.

Not sure where you got that info from, but seem you like to post all over false and defamation cause

So unless you have NCIX vendor and financial reports. Which is unlikely, all you do is spout BS.

This message was modified by the poster at 09 07, 2017 12:09 PM

Tip Posting | My Postings (28) | My Reviews (1) | View Source
Jason_H22 Sep 07, 2017 12:45 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (adz124 @ Sep 07 2017, 10:58 AM)

Thanks, I always do the best of anyone. I'll do better posts, the best posts! [/sarcasm]

I tried to put a hint of Trump in there to really help fill out the narcissism for your benefit.

Reality of good business: While you may have put entitlement in a derogatory phrasing, those that are spending more and entitled to more. NCIX recognizes this, and if they didn't they would be out a number of large purchases. NCIX is not unique in this regard.

Don't confuse customers not being treated equally to mean that some customers are treated poorly or unfairly. Fairness != equality.

jakeElwood Sep 08, 2017 09:35 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (Jason_H22 @ Sep 07 2017, 10:48 AM)

Using him as an example just refutes your own point of all customers should be treated equal. So while not a good example to enforce your first line, it does go to prove the point.

If you read each sentence you should see no contradictions.

I stated the main point.

The so very special, entitled individuals are annoying. This was the point. You made a new point, which was then discussed.

Contract type spending takes more time and would necessitate a rep. A big contract is important of course but i said that already.

Proper customer service has each person feeling equally, and fairly treated. It takes different approaches to achieve this.

Its more about time management than special treatment though.

Jason_H22 Sep 08, 2017 10:17 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (jakeElwood @ Sep 08 2017, 09:35 AM)

The so very special, entitled individuals are annoying. This was the point. You made a new point, which was then discussed.

Fair enough, I understand what you were getting at better now.

[] [POSSE] [] Cptn. Vortex Sep 08, 2017 04:02 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Special treatment generally means less agressive pricing. I agree, just because someone spends a lot doesn't mean they get any special treatment. I've worked in purchasing/procurement for many years, and you get what you pay for. If you want customer service, there are many places that provide corporate accounts with dedicated knowledgeable sales representatives, however product pricing may be ever so slightly higher. It is worth it to me.

Freddy Sep 08, 2017 07:21 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

this thread can be locked now.

Call Queue
Now Serving
Closed
Avg. Response Time
Closed
Request Call Back
(Web Orders Only)

All Time Experts
1. Mr. Friendly™ (51387)
2. The Wizard (39824)
3. death_hawk™ (35144)
4. Not An Expert (26343)
5. Lance W (25246)

Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.