Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Hot Topics  |  Latest Postings  |  View Unreplied  |  Forum Bookmarks
Search
Hot Searches:

LATEST TOPICS |  FORUMS » GENERAL DISCUSSIONS » BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY TO BOSE EARBUDS...
Subject: Bluetooth connectivity to Bose earbuds
Share this:  
Author Date Posted Tools
eagleeye156 Sep 03, 2017 04:03 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

I currently am using Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Aqua which have bluetooth capabilities. Now I had previously inquired about how to connect my Logitech K380 keyboard to my Acer Aspire 5750G-6480 laptop (with windows 7). Now my above problem is about not how to simply connect my earbuds, as I can do that. The problem is that I am using the Fn + F3 keys in sequence to turn the bluetooth on. The issue is, I am trying to use the bluetooth earbuds online or while connected to the internet for some reason, I am unable to use wireless internet while the bluetooth is on. Or either that, the bluetooth is not discoverable or able to connect. How do I resolve this? Also, for my model of laptop, is there some sort of safe third party software or another setting without utilizing the fn and f3 keys in order to turn bluetooth on and off?

Thanks!

Topic URL: http://forums.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2760564

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source
TheGreatGazoo™ Sep 03, 2017 04:39 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

That toggle on the Fn key is so stupid. What were they thinking?

Try following the advice in this link to enable both at the same time - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-desktop/bluetooth-wifi-wont-work-at-the-same-time/c5e812b3-a49e-4cde-8a92-173a70c6cc3b?auth=1 I think by the internet icon, they meant the network icon. If you can't find that then search for "check network status" and then select  network troubleshooter.

eagleeye156 Sep 07, 2017 03:43 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Thanks Great. So somehow the problem solved itself. I am now able to have both bluetooth as well as the wifi on. My problem now is that the same earbuds that I referenced before are showing up when bluetooth is turned on, but I can no longer connect them. I apologize for the delay in response, I will set a reminder for myself. Thanks.

eagleeye156 Sep 11, 2017 09:28 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

So I was unable to find out how exactly to connect these to my windows 7 laptop. Any further help would be greatly appreciated.

TheGreatGazoo™ Sep 12, 2017 08:03 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Sounds like the pairing was lost or the Bluetooth is toggled off. In the Bluetooth control panel in the laptop, delete  the Bose headphones and then try to reconnect them via the method that you know works. If they don't show up in the control panel then the Bluetooth radio in the laptop is likely turned off.

Call Queue
Now Serving
Closed
Avg. Response Time
Closed
Request Call Back
(Web Orders Only)

All Time Experts
1. Mr. Friendly™ (51387)
2. The Wizard (39824)
3. death_hawk™ (35144)
4. Not An Expert (26343)
5. Lance W (25246)

Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.