Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Hot Topics  |  Latest Postings  |  View Unreplied  |  Forum Bookmarks
Search
Hot Searches:

LATEST TOPICS |  FORUMS » GENERAL DISCUSSIONS » CUSTOMER CARE DELAYS...
Subject: Customer Care delays
Share this:  
Author Date Posted Tools
Greg * NCIX.com May 05, 2017 03:41 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (6) | Top | Bottom

Hi Everyone,

As you may have noticed, the Customer Care team has been behind schedule lately with our replies. Between some recent changes to our internal support systems, allocation issues with some product lines, having some staff away due to medical reasons, wait times have experienced a snowball effect where they can grow uncontrollably. We do realize this is not the level of service you have come to expect from NCIX, and we do apologize for any delays you have experienced while we catch up.

I'd like to offer a few suggestions and tips for contacting the Customer Care team to help improve your experience:

Online messages (https://secure1.ncix.com/message/)

The best way to contact Customer Care is through the message system. This system allows us to answer the most number of people in the shortest amount of time. Please refrain from sending the same message to multiple departments, as this does not help get a message faster. Messages are answered in priority sequence, with the oldest messages being answered first. Multiple messages only help to clog up the queue if multiple people end up answering the same request. If you have additional information to add to your message, please click your open message in the top left corner of screen and then you can add additional info without losing your place in the queue. Closing a message indicates to our staff that you no longer require service and will remove it from the queue (so I don't recommend doing this if you intend to close and create  a brand new message).

Customer Care (order status requests, order changes and cancellations)

If you need immediate communication with our team, I would suggest using the online callback system, or online chat. All callbacks placed during a business day are answered before the Customer Care team leaves at the end of the day, even we're still here after closing time. Online chat when available also puts you directly in touch with a customer care rep.

As you may have experienced, the phone system will only allow you to remain on the line for 15 minutes before automatically placing you into the callback queue. This uses the same queue as the online callback system, and all calls in this queue are answered the same day.

Technical Support (issues with products once you've received them)

If you need more immediate service than provided the messaging system, please call us. We have create d a new callback queue for tech support, so calls longer than 15 minutes will be routed to the proper department when they can call you back. Again, all callbacks are answered the same day, usually within the hour.

Again, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the Customer Care team for any delays, and would like to thank you for your patience.

If you have any other inquires, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Greg

Topic URL: http://forums.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2756323

Tip Posting | My Postings (18730) | My Reviews (4) | My Profile | View Source
Babaghan May 05, 2017 05:04 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Thumbs up

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source
Calypso May 05, 2017 05:24 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

I second the motion.

TheGreatGazoo™ May 05, 2017 08:06 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Make sticky!

Ccc Jet May 05, 2017 11:01 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Notree May 06, 2017 07:00 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

gguser f May 06, 2017 10:39 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (3) | Top | Bottom

tl:dr- Try these eleven things when we mess up. Its all fixed sorta.

Jason_O3 May 07, 2017 05:54 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Just a suggestion, when you have delays and issues like you are having send out a mass email to all customers so they are aware of your issues, not everyone reads the forums so are probably just cursing and swearing on you.
I fully understand what you guys are going through and hope this is sorted soon.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers Jason

PS... do you have any estimates on when more corsair DDR4 will be arriving as I have some on back order?

Nichole_N May 08, 2017 07:13 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Waiting for my laptop for around 1 month... zzzZZZZ
#4424375 MSI GT62vr 249ca

Doug_the_Slug May 08, 2017 07:59 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (5) | Top | Bottom

What I don't understand is why I'm even having to contact customer care in the first place.

While it's great to see good support documentation about flows and such, the underlying system appears to be failing, and support at this point is a bandaid rather than fixing the source of the problem. I've got a couple orders in that are now a month stale, and except where I've escalated myself to find out what is going on, there's literally been nothing from NCIX's side.

- Why are orders going stale for such a long period to begin with?
- Why are automated processes needing to be kicked off manually (as per my last escalation on one order?)
- Why did I need to escalate at all to get someone to see that an automated process had failed to kick off? Where are your internal reports / monitoring that catch these when automated processes fail to take an action and allow for manual intervention before the customer escalates?
- Where's the processes that give customers the actual status of the order (transferring to store, waiting on supplier, or for some complaints I've seen where it's complete builds waiting on part X to arrive with alternate options, assembled and smoke testing etc)

If the above questions were answered / resolved, support wouldn't even need to be involved in many of these cases in the first place.

Brian_C May 08, 2017 08:21 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

It looks like I'll have to call them again first thing and maybe change or cancel my order. My item status has been changed to back order, which is bad.

Lysrin May 08, 2017 08:22 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

People will still complain of course, and there is nothing wrong with that if they need service, but the official response helps.

Thanks Greg, much appreciated!

Blacknight3 May 08, 2017 11:27 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (5) | Top | Bottom

Quote: (Doug_the_Slug @ May 08 2017, 07:59 AM)

Why did I need to escalate at all to get someone to see that an automated process had failed to kick off? Where are your internal reports / monitoring that catch these when automated processes fail to take an action and allow for manual intervention before the customer escalates?

^^^^ This right here sums it up. If any of the above worked and is followed up on 90% of the complaints would happen

For items that are backordered, you will receive periodic reminders of back ordered items and you will be given an opportunity to cancel any outstanding back orders with us. As for this I can personally say that I have never once received any kind of update  on a backordered item unless I was the one to initiate the follow up. All it takes is a simple follow up email with an update , but it seems that is beyond the realm of expectations.

It's this service, or perhaps lack thereof that I now don't do most of my shopping here. For the most part I enjoy the folks and the assistance on the forums, but the service is just too spotty

Maxime_H9 May 11, 2017 12:26 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Is there an ETA for cases opened online? Still waiting for an answer for an RMA requested May 2nd.

zhane_b May 15, 2017 04:43 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Hi mate, Ive been waiting 3 weeks as of today for a reply to an ongoing RMA (RMA:463464 Ticket:2716340) that i was Told would take 2-4 weeks and is now approaching 10 weeks, without any further information on if the graphics card is repaired or not.
I'm an international buyer and bought from you guys because i was told you had some of the best costumer support, So far other than being very friendly Ive been throw in a loop of asking whats happening waiting and and getting no more info than i started with.
I'm disappointed to say the least.
Please help me out here as my next step is to talk to the Office of Consumer Affairs.
Thanks

Antoine_L May 15, 2017 05:01 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Hi there,

I sent back a defect motherboard to NCIX back in FEBRUARY. Can you believe it. Nobody's able to help me with a decent status. Ok I give up with you guys. My only remaining question is: When do you go bankrupt? What a customer experience!!!

Tips: 6 Points tipped from 1 members
John T May 16, 2017 04:01 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (3) | Top | Bottom

Also as much as Greg does on the programming side and communicating on the forums. This should be the job of the marketing team to do this work, mitigate risk of cancelled orders due to wait time and overloading the call centre.

- Send out an email to users that not have received their product after 'x' days
- Place this message on the website (ex: Christmas shipping deadlines)
- Place it on your facebook page with 1million+ visits. Perhaps you can reduce all those one stars lining up on the side.

Marketing/Development step up at this company! Haven't seen any innovation for years. Do something instead of waiting for your competition.

-John

John_b133 May 26, 2017 12:38 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

ok

Lindt Jun 27, 2017 05:46 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

My bad, this is unacceptable!

I have to order multiples parts for a new server. Now, I'm afraid to order from NCIX.

Call Queue
Now Serving
Closed
Avg. Response Time
Closed
Request Call Back
(Web Orders Only)

All Time Experts
1. Mr. Friendly™ (51387)
2. The Wizard (39824)
3. death_hawk™ (35144)
4. Not An Expert (26343)
5. Lance W (25246)

Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.