Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Hot Topics  |  Latest Postings  |  View Unreplied  |  Forum Bookmarks
Search
Hot Searches:

LATEST TOPICS |  FORUMS » BOARDS » WILL THE TOP SUPPORT TWO 120MM RADIATORS...
Bitfenix Aurora ATX Mid Tower Case Tempered Glass Window Chroma Controller SSD Chroma Cage - Black
Bitfenix Aurora ATX Mid Tower Case Tempered Glass Window Chroma Controller SSD Chroma Cage - Black - 133493_l.jpg
Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
BitFenix
Reg. Price: $104.99  USD
On-Hand Availability:
In Stock

This item is in stock and will ship as soon as possible. Only a few left in stock! Order yours now (more are on the way). Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Avg. Rating: 0 Customer Reviews | Write a Review
Share this:
Price Match
More Product Detail
E-Mail to a friend
More from BitFenix
More Computer Cases from BitFenix
Similar products
Print this item
Notify me

SKU:  
   Shipping Weight:   25 lbs
   Part #: BFC-ARA-300-KKWSK-RP
Subject: Will the top support two 120mm radiators?
Share this:  
Author Date Posted Tools
m0pelley99 May 17, 2017 05:15 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

I've got a 120mm for my CPU, and another for my GPU. Will they both fit in the top portion of the case at the same time?

Topic URL: http://forums.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2756783

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source
­­­­­ May 17, 2017 11:18 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

A 120mm will definitely fit in the top: https://www.bitfenix.com/img/products_images/3034.png?1470279862

As for the front, you might need to remove the bottom drive cage.

m0pelley99 May 18, 2017 12:42 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Delete Image. Please use this feature thoughtfully.  Report this image 

I'm asking if I can fit two single 120mm radiators. That's two separate 120mm radiators with fans. For example, here is my setup now. I basically want a case where I can put both of these radiators on the top. Reason being I currently can only use these two radiators in my case if I have reverse airflow. Which doesn't work well because the hard drives and other parts of the motherboard do not get the airflow they need.

Spork™ May 18, 2017 01:16 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Take cpu rad to rear as exhaust, top exhaust.
GPU as intake and add a 140mm to replace the front top for intake. This will give you much more need airflow and cooling.

m0pelley99 May 18, 2017 12:19 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

I'm more inclined to do the reverse of that and have the GPU as exhaust and CPU as intake, but during heaving gaming that would cause the heat dissipated from the CPU to enter the case and in turn heat everything up. If I had the GPU rad as intake, it would be blowing 60 degree C air into the case, which isn't desirable.

Essentially it would be ideal to have a case where I can mount rads to the top, so there is no conflict with heat entering the case. It would make the most sense.

If this case will not work, do you have a suggestion for one that will work for my situation?

This message was modified by the poster at 05 18, 2017 12:19 PM

m0pelley99 May 18, 2017 12:22 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Here's another case I was thinking of, looks like there's a lot of flexibility in the top portion of the case.

Spork™ May 18, 2017 03:14 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

You are over thinking on this. Have you even tried to change the cooling layout?

Other if you want GPU cooled, mounting on top, you will not have the room to have it correctly seated on GPU.
No case will work for your situation. This would be an issue with the G10 and how the tubing is lined up.

m0pelley99 May 19, 2017 02:00 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

You're right, I'm thinking about this a little too much. Funny enough, I have just enough room for the radiator tubes to move around the graphics card so I can mount the radiator at the rear. Keep the CPU rad where it is, and put a 140mm fan on the bottom.

Thanks for the help!

NCIX Forum Messages

Please note that NCIX.com Forums is not a sales or product support board. For sales or specific product related questions, please send message to receive the fastest response.

Messages about Bitfenix Aurora ATX Mid Tower Case Tempered Glass Window Chroma Controller SSD Chroma Cage - Black

Will the top support two 120mm radiators? (m0pelley99- May 19, 17, 7 Replies) Read this message

Post a New Message  |    All Messages       Browse NCIX Forums

Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product. Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product. We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.

Call Queue
Now Serving
Closed
Avg. Response Time
Closed
Request Call Back
(Web Orders Only)

All Time Experts
1. Mr. Friendly™ (51387)
2. The Wizard (39824)
3. death_hawk™ (35144)
4. Not An Expert (26343)
5. Lance W (25246)

Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.