Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Hot Topics  |  Latest Postings  |  View Unreplied  |  Forum Bookmarks
Search
Hot Searches:

LATEST TOPICS |  FORUMS » BOARDS » ETA ON STOCK FOR MSI 1080 TI?...
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 1683/1569MHZ 11GB 11GHZ GDDR5X 2DP 2HDMI DVI DX12 PCI-E Video Card
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 1683/1569MHZ 11GB 11GHZ GDDR5X 2DP 2HDMI DVI DX12 PCI-E Video Card - 140433_l.jpg
Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
MSI

Reg. Price: $1,049.99  USD
On-Hand Availability:
In Stock

This item is in stock and will ship as soon as possible. Only a few left in stock! Order yours now (more are on the way). Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Avg. Rating: 0 Customer Reviews | Write a Review
Share this:
Price Match
More Product Detail
E-Mail to a friend
More from MSI
More Video Cards from MSI
Similar products
Print this item
Notify me

SKU:  
   Shipping Weight:   4 lbs
   Part #: GTX 1080 TI GAMING X 11G
Subject: ETA on stock for MSI 1080 ti?
Share this:  
Author Date Posted Tools
Daniel_S30 Apr 11, 2017 03:10 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

What is the ETA for stock for the MSI 1080 ti gaming x?

Topic URL: http://forums.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2755141

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source
Kevin_M51 Apr 11, 2017 03:44 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Would love to know too. I put in a pre-order on the first day they were listed, but MSI's product seems to be the last of the 1080 TI's to come trickling in.

Terry_D6 Apr 11, 2017 04:59 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

I would like to know also, since I too pre-ordered it on day 1 as soon as it listed.

Daniel_S30 Apr 18, 2017 07:14 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Well they charged me and put it into order processing but no ETA still.

Would like someone from NCIX to respond like they did with the Gigabyte AORUS.....

Greg * NCIX.com Apr 18, 2017 10:03 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

We actually received a small shipment of these yesterday, but it only covered about half of the backorders. Another shipment is most likely expected in BC within the next couple days.

I see another shipment after that as well, but I can't guarantee it's ETA accuracy right now.

Tip Posting | My Postings (18730) | My Reviews (4) | My Profile | View Source
Daniel_S30 Apr 18, 2017 10:35 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Thanks for the reply - I assume an order placed on April 10th wouldn't be included in the half that was covered?

Greg * NCIX.com Apr 18, 2017 10:47 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Quote: (Daniel_S30 @ Apr 18 2017, 10:35 AM)

I assume an order placed on April 10th wouldn't be included in the half that was covered?

The ones that arrived yesterday already shipped out. Sorry, you were still further down the list. :(

Tip Posting | My Postings (18730) | My Reviews (4) | My Profile | View Source
Kevin_M51 Apr 18, 2017 06:18 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Any idea where I am in the queue? I put my order in back on the 27th, so hopefully I'm somewhere up front.

Chris_E Apr 19, 2017 12:23 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Order placed on Apr 5 and received it today. Great card and no problems so far. You won't regret it. :)

Can someone help me getting a free code for the game promo though? I don't know why it isn't shown on my order.

Terry_D6 Apr 24, 2017 04:45 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

I put my order in for this card on March 27, my visa card has been charged for the order and I see others have ordered afterwards in April and have already received their card. Not sure how the queuing system works but something seems off here with order placement and product delivery. I realize there is a back-order happening but some info would be nice about this...since it is coming up to a month now!!!

Kevin_M51 Apr 24, 2017 08:44 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

One of their customer reps said a shipment should be in this week, and if you put your order in on the 27th like I did, you should probably be covered by said shipment.

Maybe on of their reps who posts on the forums could enlighten us as to any new info on shipments coming in, and where we lie in the queue.

Terry_D6 Apr 25, 2017 04:41 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Thanks Kevin_M51.

Yes, some info would be nice. I have no problem waiting as I am still fine with the 980 Ti, its just the principle of how things seem to be going...no info, others getting cards out of Que, etc...

Mad B Apr 26, 2017 06:33 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

I put my order in April 10th, any word on an ETA yet?

Kevin_M51 Apr 28, 2017 08:52 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Welp, another week gone, and no shipments of these cards like the rep said their would be. An updated ETA would be appreciated.

Blacknight3 Apr 29, 2017 07:26 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

The sad part is that no matter what ETA a rep gives it is just that; estimated. The problem lies with the manufacturer and shipping. The only information the reps have is what the supplier gives them, and if they don't update  that then the folks at NCIX and elsewhere have no more information than we do. Annoying as hell.

Terry_D6 Apr 29, 2017 09:39 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Well, as irritating as it is, I've decided once I get my ALREADY paid for card...I will be taking my business elsewhere in the future. What is the point of tying up my money in a system Que that is flawed, only to still have to wait while others get their card who have clearly ordered after my order placement. Plus, seeing the forum threads of customers complaining about not receiving info or product is showing me that customer service is sliding down a steep slope here recently. I have bought here since nearly the beginning of this site in the 90's and remember customer service was great back then but things change and its time to move on. No more pre-ordering for me...doesn't guaranty me anything!!!

Plus, now with that very intrusive pop-up happening 3 times in one minute...all the time...I'm done. I use an ad blocker because I don't want to see ads that I will NEVER purchase from or follow a link too. Ads are a complete nuisance and totally interfere with the flow of a web site. Since installing an ad blocker, it shows over 35,000 ads blocked in an approx 2 month period...approx 50 of them come from this site each time I visit. That clearly indicates how bad things are getting...even if it's used to just see how bombarded with ads we are now.

Terry_D6 Apr 29, 2017 10:48 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

To add to the frustration...I just looked at a legit competitors website (yes, Canada) and they have 10 of these in stock in BC and are selling them on sale even with estimated delivery May 2 or 3 (true or not, they show stock...I doubt they are scamming). What gives? Not impressed at all... Ultimate failure here for not supplying paying customers!!!

I actually feel like purchasing there and telling NCIX to stuff it when it arrives...since I can't cancel the order now. Knowing they will prob charge a 15% restocking fee. Very unhappy!!!

Blacknight3 Apr 29, 2017 04:46 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

You can cancel the order at any time if it hasn't shipped, or just refuse the order if it has. If you've been here since the 90's you should know that the 15% restocking fee only applies to open product .

Cancel just go here https://secure1.ncix.com/message/index.php? , put cancel in the subject line.

Kevin_M51 May 03, 2017 02:49 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Hopefully Greg will see this, but is there any update  on when you guys are going to see new shipments of this card come in?

michael_c124 May 12, 2017 10:50 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (2) | Top | Bottom

Do you guys have an ETA on the next shipment?

Thanks

michael_c124 May 26, 2017 03:25 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like | Top | Bottom

Bumping this

NCIX Forum Messages

Please note that NCIX.com Forums is not a sales or product support board. For sales or specific product related questions, please send message to receive the fastest response.

Messages about MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 1683/1569MHZ 11GB 11GHZ GDDR5X 2DP 2HDMI DVI DX12 PCI-E Video Card

ETA on stock for MSI 1080 ti? (Daniel_S30- May 26, 17, 20 Replies) Read this message

Post a New Message  |    All Messages       Browse NCIX Forums

Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product. Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product. We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.

Call Queue
Now Serving
Closed
Avg. Response Time
Closed
Request Call Back
(Web Orders Only)

All Time Experts
1. Mr. Friendly™ (51387)
2. The Wizard (39824)
3. death_hawk™ (35144)
4. Not An Expert (26343)
5. Lance W (25246)

Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.